- 1/2 --- red chili, de-seeded
- 5 cm ginger
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 tbsp water
- 1 Juice of lime
- 120 g Grapeseed Oil
Chop chilli and ginger 3 sec speed 7
Add mustard, egg yolks water and juice of lime and mix 1min speed 4
set timer for 2.5 min whilst on speed 4, slowly add oil onto lid until thickened
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Accessories you need
I have used my dressing on a warm Chicken salad with quinoa, mango and roasted cashews on a bed of lettuce leaves but it would be a lovely dressing for seafood, especially prawns or with in a potato salad...
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai inspired prawn risotto
- Mushroom soup
- Chicken & mushroom shepherd's pie
- Pizza/ Savoury rolls
- Soczek Kubusia - Kids favourite fruit juice
- Hot and spicy Hungarian soup
- Creamy Prawn risotto
- Green smoothie
- SHREDDED CHICKEN POACHED IN MASTER STOCK & SERVED AS; SAN CHOY BAU WITH GINGER INFUSED SOY SAUCE
- Warm beetroot salad
- Roasted pumpkin soup
- Temeika's Caramel Slice
- Chicken Curry
- Thermomixtress' favourite Low Carb Satay Sauce
- Laksa Penang
- Thermomixtress' favourite mash potato recipe
- Paleo Granola
- Apricot Bliss Balls
- Roasted pumpkin, zucchini and carrot puree
- Julie’s Chilli Jam
- Love Ley Choko Pickles
- Healthy Home School Christmas Cake, gluten free option