- 1/2 --- red chili, de-seeded
- 5 cm ginger
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 tbsp water
- 1 Juice of lime
- 120 g Grapeseed Oil
Chop chilli and ginger 3 sec speed 7
Add mustard, egg yolks water and juice of lime and mix 1min speed 4
set timer for 2.5 min whilst on speed 4, slowly add oil onto lid until thickened
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
I have used my dressing on a warm Chicken salad with quinoa, mango and roasted cashews on a bed of lettuce leaves but it would be a lovely dressing for seafood, especially prawns or with in a potato salad...
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Mango Jam
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Caesar Salad dressing
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Grapefruit Orange Chia Marmalade
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Thai inspired prawn risotto
- Mushroom soup
- Chicken & mushroom shepherd's pie
- Pizza/ Savoury rolls
- Soczek Kubusia - Kids favourite fruit juice
- Hot and spicy Hungarian soup
- Creamy Prawn risotto
- Green smoothie
- SHREDDED CHICKEN POACHED IN MASTER STOCK & SERVED AS; SAN CHOY BAU WITH GINGER INFUSED SOY SAUCE
- Warm beetroot salad
- Roasted pumpkin soup