- 2 tsp Cumin Seeds Whole
- 1 red capsicum diced, approx 300g, cut into about 8 pieces
- 400 g tin of chickpeas, well rinsed
- 1/4 tsp Changing Habits Salt
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 20 g Garlic Oil
- 20 g red wine vinegar, or lemon juice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add cumin seeds to a clean and dry mixing bowl. Roast 3min/ 120deg/ Sp1. Allow to cool for a minute, then mill 1min/ sp9.
2. Add all of the remaining ingredients to the bowl. Process for 10sec/ sp6. Scrape down the sides and repeat for 5sec/ Sp6.
3. Serve with GF Bread, biscuits, crudites, or even as a side dish with fish or barbecued meats.
I like the lemon juice option more than the red wine vinegar
Add a fresh chilli with the main ingredients for an extra spicy kick.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Chilli Con Quesso
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Cheesy Bechamel Sauce Double Batch
- Easy Caramelised Onions
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Vegemite - Healthy Version
- Curry paste for Japanese Curry
- Peanut Butter
- Organic Mix Berry Chia Jam
- Egyptian Beetroot Dip
- Pizza pasta salad
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea & Eggplant Hotpot
- Chili con Carne Risotto
- Chicken vegetable sausage rolls
- Peri Peri Chicken
- Doner Kebabs
- Mexican Salsa
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry