- 2 tsp Cumin Seeds Whole
- 1 red capsicum diced, approx 300g, cut into about 8 pieces
- 400 g tin of chickpeas, well rinsed
- 1/4 tsp Changing Habits Salt
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 20 g Garlic Oil
- 20 g red wine vinegar, or lemon juice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add cumin seeds to a clean and dry mixing bowl. Roast 3min/ 120deg/ Sp1. Allow to cool for a minute, then mill 1min/ sp9.
2. Add all of the remaining ingredients to the bowl. Process for 10sec/ sp6. Scrape down the sides and repeat for 5sec/ Sp6.
3. Serve with GF Bread, biscuits, crudites, or even as a side dish with fish or barbecued meats.
I like the lemon juice option more than the red wine vinegar
Add a fresh chilli with the main ingredients for an extra spicy kick.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- lchf savoury muffins (sam wood)
- Cauliflower steaks with lemon coconut sauce
- Tuna Mornay
- Chicken Paella
- Beef Chili with Canadian twist
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Seitan (vegan mock meat) with crumb mix and gravy
- vegan mac and cheese (veganhuggs)
- Channa dhal
- Carrot, feta and mint salad