- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1/4 tsp lemon myrtle leaf
- 1/2 tsp Mountain Peppercorns
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp thyme leaves
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- 1.5 cups macadamias
- 1/2 Cup Pepitas or Sunflower Seeds
1. Add fennel, lemon myrtle, pepper, coriander, thyme to TM bowl and mill for 20 sec /speed 8
2 Add all extra ingredients and dry roast for 8 minutes / speed 1 / Varoma temperature.
3. Remove lid and allow to cool
4. Turbo 3-5 times until chopped (but not too fine)
5.Store in an airtight jar
Sprinkle over meat or salads, or lightly dip some freshly bread into olive oil and then dukkah! Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Coconut Butter
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Homemade Le Snack
- Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- That Thermo Woman - Small Batch Hollandaise Sauce
- Rich Tomato Sauce
- Tomato and onion relish
- That Thermo Woman - Spicy Harissa
- Thai Satay Marinade
- Cashew Cheese
- Dairy Free Cheesy Queso sauce/dip