- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1/4 tsp lemon myrtle leaf
- 1/2 tsp Mountain Peppercorns
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp thyme leaves
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- 1.5 cups macadamias
- 1/2 Cup Pepitas or Sunflower Seeds
1. Add fennel, lemon myrtle, pepper, coriander, thyme to TM bowl and mill for 20 sec /speed 8
2 Add all extra ingredients and dry roast for 8 minutes / speed 1 / Varoma temperature.
3. Remove lid and allow to cool
4. Turbo 3-5 times until chopped (but not too fine)
5.Store in an airtight jar
Sprinkle over meat or salads, or lightly dip some freshly bread into olive oil and then dukkah! Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Warmly Spiced Pumpkin Dip
- PIMPs Apple Sauce
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo