- 30 g apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 400 g oil, either macadamia oil or grape seed oil
- 10 g lemon juice
-Weight oil into a glass ontop of the lid of the TM bowl. PLace to the side
-Place vinegar and salt into TM bowl and cook for 3 minuites / 100 deg / speed 1 with no MC.
-Then turn up to speed 5 and add one egg at a time.
-Once eggs are added put MC on and turn to speed 6/7 and then pour oil slowly on to the lid. ( this will slowly drizzle in to the mixture below). Once all the oil is added leave for 1 minuite.
-Then add lemon juice and mix speed 5 / 3 seconds.
Place in sterilized jar for up to 1 month
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Japanese Devilled Eggs
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Five Ingredient Thai Green Curry Recipe:
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Pumpkin Pie
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Keto Ice Cream