- 1 large egg yolk, fresh, room temp, pref free range
- 1/2 level tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 level tablespoon rice wine vingar
- 1 level teaspoon caster sugar
- 1/4 level teaspoon salt
- 1/8 level teaspoon wasabi paste
- 250 grams Grape seed oil, (rice bran, sunflower or canola ok too)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place egg yolk, vinegars and seasonings into mixing bowl with butterfly in and MC on.
Set on speed 4. (do not set time) and mix for one minute.
After one minute, Slowly begin to drizzle the oil onto the mixing bowl lid (MC on) It will take 4-6 minutes for all the oil to drizzle in. Try not to go faster than a drizzle or mixture will become oily and will not emulsify well.
Mixture should look like picture. If the mixture splits, take mixture out and place in small jug. Add another egg yolk to the mixing bowl with butterfly, lid and mc. Turn onto speed 4 and slowly drizzle the slpit mixture onto lid (will take about 3-4 mins to drizzle all in) Place your sushi style, home made mayo in a squeezy sauce bottle to squirt on sushi or add to tuna or avacodo for fillings. Keeps for up to a week in sealed container in fridge. Yeh, a Japanse style mayo with no MSG!!!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Sardine Paté - Portuguese Style
- Plum Sauce (Cookery the Australian Way)
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Quinoa, silverbeet and feta soda bread
- Choc-orange drizzle/dip
- Healthy Chocolate Brownies
- butternut snap biscuits
- Suz's best Banana and date bread
- Coconut milk using fresh cocout
- spanakopita pie
- Gluten and sugar free "Birdseed" Muesli Bars
- Blood Orange Sorbet
- Coconut milk- using heat
- Coconut milk
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto
- Courgette Flan
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup