- 1 large egg yolk, fresh, room temp, pref free range
- 1/2 level tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 level tablespoon rice wine vingar
- 1 level teaspoon caster sugar
- 1/4 level teaspoon salt
- 1/8 level teaspoon wasabi paste
- 250 grams Grape seed oil, (rice bran, sunflower or canola ok too)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place egg yolk, vinegars and seasonings into mixing bowl with butterfly in and MC on.
Set on speed 4. (do not set time) and mix for one minute.
After one minute, Slowly begin to drizzle the oil onto the mixing bowl lid (MC on) It will take 4-6 minutes for all the oil to drizzle in. Try not to go faster than a drizzle or mixture will become oily and will not emulsify well.
Accessories you need
Mixture should look like picture. If the mixture splits, take mixture out and place in small jug. Add another egg yolk to the mixing bowl with butterfly, lid and mc. Turn onto speed 4 and slowly drizzle the slpit mixture onto lid (will take about 3-4 mins to drizzle all in) Place your sushi style, home made mayo in a squeezy sauce bottle to squirt on sushi or add to tuna or avacodo for fillings. Keeps for up to a week in sealed container in fridge. Yeh, a Japanse style mayo with no MSG!!!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green Fig Marmalade with Orange
- Peach Jam
- Mustard Sauce
- Variation Peach Butter
- Spicy Pear Chutney
- Fig and Apricot Jam (fresh fruit version)
- Fig Paste
- Fathers Favourite Sauce
- Nut and seed butter
- Mixed Herb Pesto (use up your herbs!)
- Low Sugar Plum Jam or Apricot Jam
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Quinoa, silverbeet and feta soda bread
- Choc-orange drizzle/dip
- Healthy Chocolate Brownies
- butternut snap biscuits
- Suz's best Banana and date bread
- Coconut milk using fresh cocout
- spanakopita pie
- Gluten and sugar free "Birdseed" Muesli Bars
- Blood Orange Sorbet
- Coconut milk- using heat
- Coconut milk
- Nana’s (Now Mum’s) Welsh Cakes
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Pumpkin Butter Chicken
- Basilico Spago
- Corn and Turmeric Chowder
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge
- Pizza Bread Pull Apart
- Gluten Free Brioche Loaf
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo