- 6 Ripe tomatoes, halved
- 2 Carrots, chunks
- 2 celery stalks, roughly chopped
- 1 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 3 small red chillies, seeds in
- 1 Coriander Bunch, roots and all, roughly chopped
- 1 Tinned Tomatoes (400g)
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
Into steamer basket place tomatoes, carrots, celery, capsicum and chilli.
Add 750 grams water to bowl and cook on Varoma, Speed 4 for 10 minutes.
Remove basket and drain bowl.
Add cooked veg to bowl and pulse for 5 seconds, speed 7.
Add in Tinned Tomates, cumin and paprika and cook for 5 minutes, 100, speed soft.
Add coriander and blend for 10 seconds, slowly increasing speed to 9.
Taste, season with salt if needed for your taste.
Accessories you need
If this is not as thick as you like, you can add a little cornflour with the tinned tomatoes - just as much as you think it will need to make it thick enough for you.
The easiest way to sterilise your jars is to put them in the varoma while you're cooking the salsa. When the salsa is cooked fill them to the top, put the lid on and then turn upside down on the bench until cool enough to store.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Simple, creamy Hommus