- 455 grams brown onion, Quartered
- 650 grams Zucchini skin on, Roughly chopped
- 1 --- Cup of white vinegar
- 300 grams sugar
- Half cup of plain flour
- 1 heaped tablespoon curry powder
- 1 heaped tablespoon mustard, Dry or wet
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- Quarter Cup of vinegar
Recipe is created for
Weigh onions into bowl. Chop speed 6 for 5 seconds.
add washed zucchini, chop speed 4-5 approx ten seconds till it looks like coleslaw from kfc.
Add 1 cup of vinegar and sugar.
Combine for 5 seconds speed 4.
bring to boil. Put steamer basket on lid in place of mc. approx 11 mins, 100 degrees speed 2. if not bubbling and boiling, extend time by 2-3 mins.
(Have your washed jars in the oven at about 150 degrees)
Once boilled, add flour, curry powder, turmeric ,mustard and 1/4 cup of vinegar. Combine speed 4, 20 seconds.
Bring back to boil. 100 degrees speed 2, approx 13mins. Once it's hit 100 degrees, it needs to boil 11 mins to cook the vinegar out.
Taste prior to bottling. if taste has too much zing for your liking boil further 4 mins, add salt to taste.
bottle while hot.
For a spicier twist use hot mustard.
Great in sandwiches or as a dip with cheese & biscuits.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Raspberry & Rosewater Vodka
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies
- Ouma’s soetkoekies (sweet biscuits)