- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 onion, halved
- 50 g olive oil
- 1 red capsicum, quartered
- 1 handful fresh herbs, basil, parsley, oregano
- 500 g fresh tomatoes
- 1 tbsp veggie stock paste
- 100 g cream
- 1 tsp sugar
1. Add garlic, onion and oil to TM and chop - 3 seconds/speed 6
2. Then saute - 120deg/5 minutes/speed 2
3. Add capsicum, herbs and tomatoes and chop - 3 seconds/speed 6
4. Add stock and cook - 100 deg/10 minutes/speed 2 MC ON
5. Add cream and sugar and continue cooking - 100 deg/10 minutes/speed 2 MC OFF (with simmering basket on lid)
6. Replace MC and blend - 30 seconds/speed 7
7. Serve with pasta as it is, or use as a flavour base for your chicken or beef bolognese
It has taken me a long time to create a sauce that is tasty, thick and full of goodness. I hope you enjoy it as much as the family and I do!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Smashed Pea and Haloumi Fritters
- Pumpkin and Feta Muffins
- Creamy Lemon Biscuit Bars
- Simply Delicious Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni
- Mexican Chicken and Corn Bake
- Kids in the Kitchen - White Chocolate and Apricot Easter Roughs
- Wholemeal Spelt (Refined Sugar Free) Banana and Coconut Loaf
- Simple Coconut Chicken Curry with Hidden Veggies for the Kids
- Easy & Delicious Christmas Brandy Custard
- Vegan - 10 second - Choc Mint Mousse (with peppermint essential oil)
- Natural Fruit Flavouring for Yoghurt (with added protein hit and free from refined sugar)
- Mini Cheesy Vegetarian Party Quiches