- 30 g Butter
- 15 g flour
- 235 g Milk
- 1/2 tsp Thermomix Stock or Salt
- 5-10 slices jalepenos, (canned or jar)
- 1 tsp jalepenos juice (from the can or jar)
- 4 drops Tabasco sauce
- 160 g American Style Orange Cheddar Cheese, (Kraft Singles work as well)
Add all ingredients except the Cheese 7 mins/90’C/Speed 4. Add cheese and mix Speed 5/ 5 sec – Cook for a further 1 min/90’C/Speed 4 – Serve Hot with Nacho Corn Chips
Nacho Cheese Sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Maple Pancakes
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough