- 30 g Butter
- 15 g flour
- 235 g Milk
- 1/2 tsp Thermomix Stock or Salt
- 5-10 slices jalepenos, (canned or jar)
- 1 tsp jalepenos juice (from the can or jar)
- 4 drops Tabasco sauce
- 160 g American Style Orange Cheddar Cheese, (Kraft Singles work as well)
Add all ingredients except the Cheese 7 mins/90’C/Speed 4. Add cheese and mix Speed 5/ 5 sec – Cook for a further 1 min/90’C/Speed 4 – Serve Hot with Nacho Corn Chips
Nacho Cheese Sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Churros - Gluten free
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Chai frappe with Irish cream
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)