- 1 bunch cherry tomato, one punnet
- 2 --- red long chillies, can seed if you wish, chopped in half
- 75 grams palm sugar chopped
- 200 grams lemon juce
- 1 cube ginger fresh, golf ball size
- 1 bunch coriander roots
- 40 grams fish sauce
- 30 grams soy sauce
- 4 --- shallots, peeled
Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients to your Thermomix
Blend on speed 9 for 1 minute until smooth
Accessories you need
You can adjust this according to your degree of hotness required.
Once mixed through a salad, or made into a delicious savoury sorbet the firey nature of the chillies will be dispersed.
makes about 600ml, keeps in fridge for 2 weeks
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Simple, creamy Hommus