- 1 bunch cherry tomato, one punnet
- 2 --- red long chillies, can seed if you wish, chopped in half
- 75 grams palm sugar chopped
- 200 grams lemon juce
- 1 cube ginger fresh, golf ball size
- 1 bunch coriander roots
- 40 grams fish sauce
- 30 grams soy sauce
- 4 --- shallots, peeled
8Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients to your Thermomix
Blend on speed 9 for 1 minute until smooth
You can adjust this according to your degree of hotness required.
Once mixed through a salad, or made into a delicious savoury sorbet the firey nature of the chillies will be dispersed.
makes about 600ml, keeps in fridge for 2 weeks
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce
- One jar Speedy Pickled Onions
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Old fashioned pan juice gravy
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce