- 125 grams Butter or Maragarine
- 140 grams hot water
- 395 grams condensed milk
- 80 grams brown sugar
- 40 grams honey
- 80 grams golden syrup
- 10 grams vanilla extract
Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients except vanilla into Thermomix bowl
Cook 10 mins Varoma temperature Speed 3 or 3.5
Cook 2-5 minutes longer if want it thicker
Cool a little add vanilla and Stir Speed 4
Place in sterilised bottles and store in refrigerator
Can thin with milk or cream if desired
Double quanity use Speed 3.5 to prevent boiling over.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Merryl's Family Chocolate Cake
- TM5 Spaghetti Carbonara Basic Chip Variation
- Shortbread by Elizabeth
- TM5 Classic Tomato Sauce
- Simple Sauerkraut
- Vegetarian Bean, Chickpea & Lentil Curry
- Tasty Plum Sauce
- Fresh Pina Colada
- Not-Too-Sweet Banana Bread
- Upside-Down Fresh Strawberry Cake
- Easy Apricot Jam
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- Honey mustard chicken
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- Double cooked Pork Ribs
- Nutfree Chocolate Granola
- German Rouladen
- Quick Honey Chicken
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Blueberry Jam
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set