- 80 g celery stalks
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- Few Oregano leaves
- few basil leaves
- 50 g oil
- 200 g beef, minced (made in TM)
- 200 g pork, minced (made in TM)
- 1 fresh Bay Leaf
- salt to taste
- Pinch nutmeg
- 70 g red wine
- 70 g water
- 150 g tomato paste
- 200 g tomato purée
Place celery, carrot, onion, garlic, oregano and basil into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7.
Add oil, minced beef and pork, bay leaf, salt and nutmeg and cook for 10 min/Varoma temp/ Reverse/ speed soft, placing basket instead of MC onto mixing bowl lid.
Add remaining ingredients and cook 20 min/100 C/Reverse/ speed soft, again placing basket instead of MC on top of mixing bowl lid.
Serve on a bed of cooked pasta.
If mincing meat in TM31, mince before commencing recipe. Never over-process; best minced by pulsing the Turbo button a few times until coarse or desired texture is reached.
When using pre-minced meat try to buy coarsely ground rather than the finer texture.
For a richer flavour, increase amount of tomato paste and reduce tomato purée.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart
- Hot cross buns
- Chocolate hazelnut kisses
- Fennel, date and nut bread
- Tomato pasta with vegetables and feta (TM31)
- Fruit and nut muesli (TM31)
- Quick fruit sorbet (TM31)
- Fruity dream (soft serve ice cream) (TM31)
- Crunchy carrot salad (TM31)
- Three cheese and spinach rolls (TM31)
- Kawakawa smoked NZ lamb with native herb, beetroot, garlic cream and ancient grain wafers - Chef Dave Anderson
- Gluten Free Pizza Base x2
- Variation Energy Muffins
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Chicken Casserole
- Potato Bake
- Oat & Coconut Cookies Gluten, Dairy & Sugar free
- Gluten-Free Banana, Coconut and Lemon or Cinnamon Loaf
- Mexican Style meat stack
- Almond & Oat Milk
- Choc Topping- Paleo or not
- Yummy Carrot Spice Bliss Balls
- Hummus with White Miso (Andrew Zimmern)