- 400g sweet potato, cut into pieces
- 50g water
- 40g Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- 1 tablespoon tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard powder
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add sweet potato to bowl and chop 5 seconds, speed 5.
2. Scrape down bowl. Cook 5 minutes, Varoma, speed 2.
3. Scrape down bowl, add 50g water, cook further 3 minutes, Varoma, speed 2.
4. Add all remaining ingredients and blend for 10 seconds, speed 4.
5. Scrape bottom well to ensure no sweet potato is stuck and blend further 5 seconds, speed 4.
6. Serve warm with corn chips and enjoy!
If you have the small 1L Thermoserver, preheat with some boiling water and serve in that to keep the dip warm.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Avocado and Cacao Mini Loaves
- Piper's Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites
- Shepherd's Pie
- Lentil bolognese
- Coconut and Cacao Peppermint paleo bars
- Roast Pumpkin, Cauliflower and Garlic Soup
- Dark Chocolate and Prune Torte
- Quick Thai Chicken Curry
- Marlene's Choc Peppermint Slice
- Salted Caramel and Pecan Hot Cross Buns
- Cauliflower and Broccoli Coconut Soup