- 120 g Hazelnuts (skin off)
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 10 g vanilla bean paste/extract
- 1 tablespoon Rice malt syrup
- 10 g macadamia oil
- 40 g coconut milk
- 30 g honey
- 30 g Butter, coconut oil if dairy free
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
-place hazelnuts on roasting tray and roast on 180 degrees for 10 minutes
- if you can not get skinless hazelnuts, skin them now by rubbing together in a tea towel
- place roasted hazelnuts in mixing bowl and mill 10 seconds, speed 10 (this will give you a smooth texture. you can skip this step if preffered)
- add remaining ingredients and blend on speed 7 until smooth. This may take a couple of goes, scraping down the sides of the bowl as you go.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato and Salmon Dip
- Treens Cheese Sauce
- mykidslickthebowl.com Chocolate Hummus
- Low FODMAP Basil Spinach Pesto
- Lilli Pilli Jam
- Salmon Rilletes
- Avocado & Almond Dip
- Mongolian Sauce
- Fennel Pesto
- Cheat's Chilli Con Queso (Mexican Cheese Dip)
- Vegan Brazil Nut & Herb 'Not-Cheese'
- ITALIAN TOMATO SAUCE - PASSATA
- Bec's (Carmen's) Oat Slice Choc Brownie
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Seafood Pie
- Slow Cooked Lamb Leg
- Coconut Apricot Slice
- Churros Cake
- Dairy Free Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Treens Cheese Sauce
- Spinach and Ricotta Filo Pie
- Choc Honeycomb Muffins