- 3 --- cups Basil, washed
- 3 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1/2 cup Pine Nuts
- 6-8 rostead garlic cloves
- 1 --- Large Lemon (or lime) Juiced
- Salt & Pepper optional
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Roast whole garlic for 25 minutes at 175 degrees.
Crush garlic and pine nuts 5 seconds speed 5.
Add basil, nutritional yeast and lemon juice. Process with the help of spatula on speed 7 until well combined. Then add salt and pepper if desired and combine for a few seconds.
This will keep in the fridge for a week. Or freeze in ice cube trays and thaw as needed.
Oil Free Vegan Pesto
Accessories you need
add more lemon or lime juice if you need help combining.
I add 1 tbs of onion salt to it instead of normal salt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce