- 80 g celery stalks
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- few basil leaves
- 20 g oil
- 400 g Beef, minced
- salt to taste
- Pinch nutmeg
- 20 g Port
- 700 g water
- 150 g tomato paste
- 250 g Tomato purée (passata)
- 300 g Fettucine
Place celery, carrot, onion, garlic and basil into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7.
Add oil, minced beef, salt and nutmeg and cook for 10 min/Varoma temp/ Reverse/ speed soft, placing basket instead of MC onto mixing bowl lid.
Add remaining ingredients except pasta. Put lid on without MC and put the pasta into the MC hole. Cook 25 min/100 C/Reverse/speed 1 leave MC off and regularly push pasta down with your hand or spatula once it is below the level of the lid. Place Steamer basket ontop of mixing bowl once pasta is inside bowl.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Marinara Sauce
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna