- 3 Medium/Large, brown onions, sliced
- 40 g OilveOil
- 40 g Butter
- 120 g Balsamic Vinegar.
- 100 g brown sugar
- 4 sage leaves, finely chopped
1. Place oil and butter and melt 1m/100/Speed 1
2. Add sliced onions and saute off 10min/Varoma/Speed2 with the MC on
3. Add sugar and balsamic vinegar and cook 18min/Varoma/Speed 2 with MC removed, you can place simmering basket on top.
4. Add Sage leaves and cook for a further 2min/Varoma/Speed2.
Onion and Sage Jam
This Jam is very versatile used to serve on a cheese platter, with steak,sausages or in a hamburger. Mix with cream cheese to make a french onion tasting dip, or even use as a topping on pizza.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Warmly Spiced Pumpkin Dip
- PIMPs Apple Sauce
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Apricot Slice
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Nutty Low Carb Bread
- Nut Butter Mousse
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Bel’s Satay Chicken
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis