- 3 Medium/Large, brown onions, sliced
- 40 g OilveOil
- 40 g Butter
- 120 g Balsamic Vinegar.
- 100 g brown sugar
- 4 sage leaves, finely chopped
1. Place oil and butter and melt 1m/100/Speed 1
2. Add sliced onions and saute off 10min/Varoma/Speed2 with the MC on
3. Add sugar and balsamic vinegar and cook 18min/Varoma/Speed 2 with MC removed, you can place simmering basket on top.
4. Add Sage leaves and cook for a further 2min/Varoma/Speed2.
Onion and Sage Jam
This Jam is very versatile used to serve on a cheese platter, with steak,sausages or in a hamburger. Mix with cream cheese to make a french onion tasting dip, or even use as a topping on pizza.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake