- 2 tablespoon passionfruit pulp
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 110 g caster sugar
- 80 g Butter
- 2 eggs whole
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Insert Butterfly. Place all ingredients into mixing bowl in order stated and cook 10 min/80C/speed 3 until coats the back of a spoon.
- Place in sterilised jars and chill until thickened.
- Use as filling to make tarts, swirl on top of Pavlova with strawberries, or simply serve as accompaniement to other sweets, on toast or muffins
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling