- 300ml Fresh Passionfruit Juice
- 100 grams sugar
- 150 grams Butter, cubed, salt free, not margarine
- 6 eggs
- zest of one lemon, optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place zest and sugar in TM bowl. Mill speed 9 for 10 seconds.
2. Add all other ingredients to TM bowl and blend for 8 secs/ speed 4. MC on. Scrape sides with spatula.
3. Then 16 min/ 85°/ speed 3 MC off with steaming basket sitting on lid to allow steam to evaporate but no splashes.
4. Pour into sterile jars.
Store in the fridge.
Accessories you need
*To juice your passionfruit, scrape the passionfruit pulp into the TM bowl with butterfly attachment. Whisk on speed 3 for approximately 20 seconds to separate the juice from around the seeds. Once satisfied you've removed all the juice, strain through the steaming basket.
*Zest is optional but will help your passionfruit butter to set.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LAMB RIB MARINADE
- Bruschetta spread
- Rhubarb Relish
- Easy salmon dip
- Roasted Veggie and Black Bean Dip
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing
- Tofu alfredo sauce
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Sarah's Apple Crumble Conversion
- Bulk Budget Lasagne
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Shhh Hidden Vege Choc Brownies
- Vanilla Candy Coated Roast Nuts
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Thick and Rich Pumpkin Soup
- Quick and Creamy Guacamole
- Garlic Chicken Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Raspberry Coconut Slice
- Pecan Pie
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Melting Moments
- Raisin bread
- Gluten Free Gooey Caramel Anzac Slice by Happy Mum Happy Child
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- Lemon Cordial