- 120 g Butter
- 150 g raw sugar
- 180 g passionfruit pulp, 8-10 small passionfruit
- 4 egg yolks
- 30 g lemon juice, 1 medium lemon
This is delicious spread on toast or waffles or you could use it to make a tart. It's also a great filling for macarons or melting moments.
It makes about 400mL. I haven't tried doubling the recipe yet but I think it would be fine.
Sterilise glass jars by heating clean jars and lids in an oven at 120C for about 10 minutes immediately before filling.
Store in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Satay Sauce
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Coconut Butter
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Homemade Le Snack
- Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- That Thermo Woman - Small Batch Hollandaise Sauce
- Rich Tomato Sauce
- Tomato and onion relish
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Coconut Fingers
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Sam's Chocolate Brownies
- Michelle's Choc Chip Cookies
- Passionfruit & Orange Curd/Butter
- Lemon and White Chocolate Cookies
- Monte Carlo Biscuits - Foodie Mumma Ren Style
- Orange & Lime Curd
- Caramel Fudge