- 120 g Butter
- 150 g raw sugar
- 180 g passionfruit pulp, 8-10 small passionfruit
- 4 egg yolks
- 30 g lemon juice, 1 medium lemon
This is delicious spread on toast or waffles or you could use it to make a tart. It's also a great filling for macarons or melting moments.
It makes about 400mL. I haven't tried doubling the recipe yet but I think it would be fine.
Sterilise glass jars by heating clean jars and lids in an oven at 120C for about 10 minutes immediately before filling.
Store in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- mykidslickthebowl.com Chocolate Hummus
- Low FODMAP Basil Spinach Pesto
- Lilli Pilli Jam
- Salmon Rilletes
- Avocado & Almond Dip
- Mongolian Sauce
- Fennel Pesto
- Cheat's Chilli Con Queso (Mexican Cheese Dip)
- Vegan Brazil Nut & Herb 'Not-Cheese'
- ITALIAN TOMATO SAUCE - PASSATA
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Nuttella Buttercream
- Cauliflower Mornay
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Passionfruit Slice
- Peanut Bites
- Souffle - Spinach
- Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- Apple Dapple Cake
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Strawberry jelly slice
- Chocolate Fruit and Nut Macaroon Slice
- Hearty Mince and Macaroni Casserole