- 120 g Butter
- 150 g raw sugar
- 180 g passionfruit pulp, 8-10 small passionfruit
- 4 egg yolks
- 30 g lemon juice, 1 medium lemon
This is delicious spread on toast or waffles or you could use it to make a tart. It's also a great filling for macarons or melting moments.
It makes about 400mL. I haven't tried doubling the recipe yet but I think it would be fine.
Sterilise glass jars by heating clean jars and lids in an oven at 120C for about 10 minutes immediately before filling.
Store in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- Malt Fudge Slice
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Tuna and vegetable pasta bake
- Chocolate Hemisphere Biscuits
- Peanut & Milo Truffles
- Caramel Date & Walnut Slice