- 100 g passionfruit pulp, (Approx 4-5)
- 2 eggs
- 70 g icing sugar
- 50 g Butter
Recipe is created for
- Insert butterfly whisk
Add passionfruit, eggs and icing sugar to the bowl. Place lid on including measuring cup.
Turn selector to 6mins, 85° temp and speed 3
Remove whisk once completed
Scrap down sides of bowl using spatula.
Add in butter, place lid on including measuring cup
Turn selector 30sec 0° speed 7
Transfer to container or jar and chill for a minimum 1hour
Accessories you need
You can sieve pulp to remove seeds
And keeps in fridge for max 2 weeks
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Sugar Cookies
- Easter Egg Buns
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Fig Honey Almond Tart