- 1 leek, white part only, roughly chopped, can substitute with onion or celery
- 40 g butter in cubes, can substitute with oil
- 1/2 bunch basil, fresh, can subsitute with any herbs
- 100 g peas, fresh or frozen
- 1 level tsp vegetable stock concentrate
- 50 g water
- 50 g cream, optional
- sea salt & pepper to taste
Chop leeks 3 sec/sp 6
2.. Add butter and sauté 4 min/100/sp 1 with MC off
3. Add herbs, peas, stock, water and seasoning. Cook 5 min/100/sp 1 with MC off
4. Insert MC and puree 20 sec/sp 9
5. Add cream (if using) and mix 5 sec/sp 5
Accessories you need
Serve with lamb cutlets/roast meats and vegetables.
Use as a sauce for pasta and sprinkle with parmesan cheese
Hints : Use more peas for thicker puree. Add more cream to thin as a sauce. Add some lemon zest at end of cooking for additional flavour (would be lovely with mint combination and dots of feta cheese added when serving).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Grapefruit Orange Chia Marmalade
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce
- One jar Speedy Pickled Onions
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade