- 1 leek, white part only, roughly chopped, can substitute with onion or celery
- 40 g butter in cubes, can substitute with oil
- 1/2 bunch basil, fresh, can subsitute with any herbs
- 100 g peas, fresh or frozen
- 1 level tsp vegetable stock concentrate
- 50 g water
- 50 g cream, optional
- sea salt & pepper to taste
Chop leeks 3 sec/sp 6
2.. Add butter and sauté 4 min/100/sp 1 with MC off
3. Add herbs, peas, stock, water and seasoning. Cook 5 min/100/sp 1 with MC off
4. Insert MC and puree 20 sec/sp 9
5. Add cream (if using) and mix 5 sec/sp 5
Accessories you need
Serve with lamb cutlets/roast meats and vegetables.
Use as a sauce for pasta and sprinkle with parmesan cheese
Hints : Use more peas for thicker puree. Add more cream to thin as a sauce. Add some lemon zest at end of cooking for additional flavour (would be lovely with mint combination and dots of feta cheese added when serving).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Capsicum Relish
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation Date lime cake
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Navajo Fry Bread
- Hot Chilli Jam
- French bread (overnight)
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa