- 1000 grams peaches, chopped, stone removed
- 100 grams water
- 200 g sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
40h 0minPreparation 40h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Place all ingredients into TM bowl, Speed 10, 30sec,
Cook 30 min, 100C, speed 3. MC off and place simmer basket on to prevent splashing.
To test if ready Use a spoon: if the butter remains rounded on a spoon for 2 minutes, it is done. If not cook another 10min, 100C, speed 3
Bottle in sterised jars and seal.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)
- Sous Vide Wagyu Striploin
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Quince conserve
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Tomato Sauce
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread