- 500g peanut nuts, raw or cooked
- pinch salt
- 1 tsp sugar, optional
Recipe is created for
- 1. Cook peanuts spread out on a flat oven tray in oven at 180 for 10-12 minutes for raw or 5-8 minutes for cooked. Be sure to keep a close on eye the peanuts so they don't burn.
2. Allow the nuts to cool for 5-10 minutes, they don't need to be completely cool.
3. Add peanuts to TM bowl and blend for 10 seconds speed 9. Scrape down the sides and blend for 15 seconds speed 6, repeat until desired consistency is reached.
4. Add salt and sugar if using and blend in for 5 seconds speed 3.
Accessories you need
If you like a crunchy version reserve a few peanut and roughly crush and add in at the end.
You can adjust seasonings to your taste.
This recipe can also be used to make almond butter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Hummus
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake