- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled, Whole
- 80g small pieces brown onion, cut into quarters
- 2 small piece red chillis, fresh, Seeded
- 1 stalks lemon grass (white parts)
- 180ml coconut milk, Lite can be used
- 2 level tablespoon fish sauce
- 120 grams crunchy peanut butter
- 100 grams firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 level teaspoon curry powder (to taste)
- 1 tablespoons lime juice, squeeezed
Put Onion, Chilli, garlic and lemongrass into bowl, with lid and MC in place,blitz for 5 secs, speed 7, scrape down bowl and repeat if necessary.
Add peanut oil and cook for 4 mins, Varoma temp, speed 1
Add remaining ingredients and cook for 20 mins,100 deg, with MC off.
I have adapted this recipe from the Women's Weekly Thai Cookbook. There is a lot of oil when the sauce sits for a while, you can pour off the excess oil as it cools.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Pate au Pistou
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter