- 10 long red chillies
- 90 g white wine vinegar
- 60 g olive oil
- 2 pinch salt
- 2 pinch sugar
- 1 clove garlic
8Recipe is created for
Pierce each chilli with a skewer, then blister all sides on the BBQ and place into a bowl and cover with cling film.
Once cooled, wearing disposable gloves, discard peel, seeds stalks.
Place into TM bowl along with vinegar, salt, sugar and garlic.
Blitz 10 seconds, speed 6, scrape down and go the same again. Once scraped again, turn onto speed 5 and slowly add oil onto the lid until all incorporated.
Peri Peri Sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Capsicum Relish
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Pineapple upside down cake
- O’Henry Slice