- 10 long red chillies
- 90 g white wine vinegar
- 60 g olive oil
- 2 pinch salt
- 2 pinch sugar
- 1 clove garlic
Recipe is created for
Pierce each chilli with a skewer, then blister all sides on the BBQ and place into a bowl and cover with cling film.
Once cooled, wearing disposable gloves, discard peel, seeds stalks.
Place into TM bowl along with vinegar, salt, sugar and garlic.
Blitz 10 seconds, speed 6, scrape down and go the same again. Once scraped again, turn onto speed 5 and slowly add oil onto the lid until all incorporated.
Peri Peri Sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Hummus
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Filipino Pandesal
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls