- 10 long red chillies
- 90 g white wine vinegar
- 60 g olive oil
- 2 pinch salt
- 2 pinch sugar
- 1 clove garlic
Recipe is created for
Pierce each chilli with a skewer, then blister all sides on the BBQ and place into a bowl and cover with cling film.
Once cooled, wearing disposable gloves, discard peel, seeds stalks.
Place into TM bowl along with vinegar, salt, sugar and garlic.
Blitz 10 seconds, speed 6, scrape down and go the same again. Once scraped again, turn onto speed 5 and slowly add oil onto the lid until all incorporated.
Peri Peri Sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Variation Honey Mustard Chicken
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- nutella custard
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- BOOBIE BISCUIT