- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 375 grams sugar
8Recipe is created for
1. Open can of crushed pineapple (430g), pour into bowl.
2. Add sugar - about 1 1/2 cups or whatever you like. I used white sugar.
3. Put thermomix onto 100 26 minutes speed 2 with MC in.
4. When finished check then if pineapple is still a bit lumpy and you don't like it like that, then slowly put thermomix onto 7-8 over a 10 second period or until you hear no lumpy bits. Be careful when doing this as it is still 100 degrees. Do it slowly.
5. Put into hot sterlised jars and seal.
Accessories you need
You can use this as a spread, or even on top of a cheesecake as a topping. I used tinned because you will get a consistent jam. If using fresh you will need to make sure that the pineapple is not underripe or overripe as this affects the pectin in the fruit for setting. If you do use fresh pineapple and it doesn't set you could add jamsetter later on.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Braised Chicken
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella)