- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 375 grams sugar
8Recipe is created for
1. Open can of crushed pineapple (430g), pour into bowl.
2. Add sugar - about 1 1/2 cups or whatever you like. I used white sugar.
3. Put thermomix onto 100 26 minutes speed 2 with MC in.
4. When finished check then if pineapple is still a bit lumpy and you don't like it like that, then slowly put thermomix onto 7-8 over a 10 second period or until you hear no lumpy bits. Be careful when doing this as it is still 100 degrees. Do it slowly.
5. Put into hot sterlised jars and seal.
Accessories you need
You can use this as a spread, or even on top of a cheesecake as a topping. I used tinned because you will get a consistent jam. If using fresh you will need to make sure that the pineapple is not underripe or overripe as this affects the pectin in the fruit for setting. If you do use fresh pineapple and it doesn't set you could add jamsetter later on.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Lemonade Scones
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Sweet Chilli Relish / Jam
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake