- 700 g plums, ripe
- 150 g apple, green, cored
- 300 g sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp five spice, or cinnamon plus cloves
1h 0minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Remove stones from plums and weigh into bowl.
2. Cut apple (no need to peel) into eighths and weigh into bowl.
3. Blitz for 10sec at speed 5.
4. Add about 1/3 of the total weight of fruits in sugar, i.e. in my example 850g fruit plus 300g sugar.
5. Add lemon juice and spices (if desired), then cook 30min on 100°C and speed 1, using basket on top to prevent splatter.
6. Blend 30sec on speed 5, then fill hot into (sterilised) jars.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.