- 1000 grams plums, (1000g after stone removed) Halved with skin
- 700 grams sugar, Jam setting
- 1 --- lemon, Juice
- 1 level teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 pinches ground cinnamon
- 2 pinches ground cloves
1h 20minPreparation 25minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Remove the stones from the plums, place flesh and skin in
2. 15 seconds/speed 5.
3. Add juice of 1 lemon.
4. Add sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and cloves.
5. Cook 53 minutes/100°C/speed 1.5.
6. Place simmer basket on top of to avoid splatters.
7. Steralise jars.
8. Once jars are filled and closed, place jars upside down to seal until they have cooled.
Store in a dark, cool place..
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Passata (no onion no garlic)
- Passionfruit Curd
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Tomato Sauce
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Sugar Cookies
- Easter Egg Buns
- Mee Rebus
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts