- 1000 grams plums, (1000g after stone removed) Halved with skin
- 700 grams sugar, Jam setting
- 1 --- lemon, Juice
- 1 level teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 pinches ground cinnamon
- 2 pinches ground cloves
1h 20minPreparation 25minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Remove the stones from the plums, place flesh and skin in "Closed lid" .
2. "Gentle stir setting" 15 seconds/speed 5.
3. Add juice of 1 lemon.
4. Add sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and cloves.
5. Cook 53 minutes/100°C/speed 1.5.
6. Place simmer basket on top of "Closed lid" to avoid splatters.
7. Steralise jars.
8. Once jars are filled and closed, place jars upside down to seal until they have cooled.
Store in a dark, cool place.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Tokyo Olympic Matcha Tea Pavlova
- Egg Free Caramel Custard - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- No Roll Scones - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Doughnut Bundt
- Ibu Sambal
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Shortbread Squares - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy