- 2 tablespoons poppy seed
- 2 teaspoons Mustard seeds
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoons black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 onions, or 100-150g overgrown shallots
- 100 g apple cider vinegar
- 100 g honey
- 200 g sunflower oil
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- to taste grated lemon zest, optional
- Cook poppy seeds for 3-4 minutes, 100 C, Sp 2
- Add mustard seed, salt, black pepper and onion and chop 8 seconds, sp 8
- Add apple cider vinegar and raw honey and cook 5 minutes, 100 C, Sp 2.
- Add sunflower oil, 10 sec, sp 8.
- Add dijon mustard and lemon zest (optional), 10 sec, sp 8
- Bottle and store in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green Fig Marmalade with Orange
- Peach Jam
- Mustard Sauce
- Variation Peach Butter
- Spicy Pear Chutney
- Fig and Apricot Jam (fresh fruit version)
- Fig Paste
- Fathers Favourite Sauce
- Nut and seed butter
- Mixed Herb Pesto (use up your herbs!)
- Low Sugar Plum Jam or Apricot Jam
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version