- 4 medium to large tomatoes, quartered, or a can of tomatoes
- 2 zucchini, quartered
- 2 carrots, quartered
- 1 onion, halved
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 1 handful of basil, or soft herbs of choice
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 30g olive oil
- 1/2 cup water, optional
- 100g steamed quinoa, or
- 100g Steamed Rice
Add garlic and onion to mixing bowl. Chop for 3seconds/speed 7.
Scrape down and add remaining vegetables and herbs to bowl. Chop for 4 seconds/speed 5.
Scrape down bowl and add 30grams of olive oil, saute 5minutes/varoma//speed 3.
Add stock paste and 1/2 cup of water if desired. Cook for 3 minutes/varoma/speed 3.
Season to taste.
Serve sauce over or stirred through steamed quinoa or quinoa, or cooked pasta.
Flake over tuna or salmon for a non vegetarian option.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Clone of Beef & Vegetable Casserole
- Hearty Savoury Mince
- Blueberry Jelly Tip Iceblock - GF, DF
- GF Dal and Rice Wraps - Dosa
- Cacao Buckwheat Whipped Porridge
- Feijoa and Autumn Fruits Chia Porridge (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Pork and Walnut Pesto Roulade with Feijoa and Parsnip Puree
- Peach Butter - dairy, gluten and refined sugar free
- Lamb Roast with Mint and Spinach Pesto Meal - Celebrating Waitangi Day
- Waitangi Celebration Mussel Fritters - gluten and dairy free
- RAW BROCCOLI SALAD TOSSED WITH SMOKED SALMON, BLACK OLIVES AND CREAMY AVOCADO DRESSING
- Creamy Pink Smoothie - adapted from My Darling Lemon Thyme