- 500 grams Ripe feijoas
- 1 lemon
- 60 grams water
- 500 grams Jam setter sugar
8Recipe is created for
Top and tail lemon. Quarter and process sp 7, 3 secs. Scrape down.
Top and tail feijoas. Leave skins on. Chop sp 4, 5-10 secs.
Add water and sugar. Mix sp 4, 5 secs.
Cook sp 3, 10 mins, varoma. Test for setting and add 5 mins if needed.
Discard any foam from top. Pour into hot, sterilised jars and seal.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Blueberry jam
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Raspberry, Lemon & Chia Jam