- 1 --- cup fresh berries
- 2 tablespoon Chia, white or black
- 125 grams water
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Maple syrup, or to taste
1. Add berries and water to the bowl and chop to desired constency.
2. Add Chia seeds and stir 10 seconds, speed 4
3. Add lemon juice and stir 3 seconds, speed 2
4. Add maple syrup to taste. Leave to set in the fridge - it will keep for around a week.
Raw Fruit and Chia Jam
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lisa & Walid’s Hummus
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Mango Jam
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Caesar Salad dressing
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Grapefruit Orange Chia Marmalade
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Thai Curry with Cauliflower Rice and Veg
- Chocolate Scones
- Almond Date and Walnut Scrolls
- Chilli Non Carne
- Raw Snickers Bar
- Falafel & Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Better than Milo
- Chocolate Brownies with love
- Chicken Laksa
- Grans Gingerbread
- Gordon Ramsay's Chocolate Fondant - Thermomix Style!