- 150 g Almonds raw
- 100 g Macadamias raw
- 100 g Cashews raw
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, (optional)
Add Almonds, Macadamias, Cashew nuts to TM Bowl and Mix speed 9 for 90 seconds - 2 mins (scraping down sides infrequently)
If too dry add a coconut oil and mix on Speed 6 for 10 secs
Raw Nut Butter
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)