- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 onion
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon Chill Powder
- 1 can Crushed tomatos
- 220 grams water
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin Powder
- cayenne pepper to taste, If your game
Chop onion and garlic until fine.
Sautee onion and garlic in 1tbs of oil for 2 min on 100.
Add the rest of the oil, flour and chili powder, cook for 2 minutes on 100 at speed 1
Add can of tomato, water, cumin cook for 20 minutes on 100 on speed 1. Season with salt and cayenne pepper (if using) then blitz until smooth.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice
- vegan chickpea loaf
- LCHF Mini Fat Head Danishes
- Easy Mini Quiches
- Easy Cheesey Mac and Cheese
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- SALTED CARAMEL VODKA
- Simple Mantou (Steam Bread)
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup