- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 onion
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon Chill Powder
- 1 can Crushed tomatos
- 220 grams water
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin Powder
- cayenne pepper to taste, If your game
Chop onion and garlic until fine.
Sautee onion and garlic in 1tbs of oil for 2 min on 100.
Add the rest of the oil, flour and chili powder, cook for 2 minutes on 100 at speed 1
Add can of tomato, water, cumin cook for 20 minutes on 100 on speed 1. Season with salt and cayenne pepper (if using) then blitz until smooth.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beetroot dip
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Chilli Con Quesso
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Cheesy Bechamel Sauce Double Batch
- Easy Caramelised Onions
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Vegemite - Healthy Version
- Curry paste for Japanese Curry
- Peanut Butter
- Organic Mix Berry Chia Jam
- Mel's Sticky Date Pudding
- Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins - Super Easy!
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Beetroot dip
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Easy Apple Cake
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- No Knead Sourdough