- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 onion
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon Chill Powder
- 1 can Crushed tomatos
- 220 grams water
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin Powder
- cayenne pepper to taste, If your game
Chop onion and garlic until fine.
Sautee onion and garlic in 1tbs of oil for 2 min on 100.
Add the rest of the oil, flour and chili powder, cook for 2 minutes on 100 at speed 1
Add can of tomato, water, cumin cook for 20 minutes on 100 on speed 1. Season with salt and cayenne pepper (if using) then blitz until smooth.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Bread
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Turkish simit