- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 onion
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon Chill Powder
- 1 can Crushed tomatos
- 220 grams water
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin Powder
- cayenne pepper to taste, If your game
Chop onion and garlic until fine.
Sautee onion and garlic in 1tbs of oil for 2 min on 100.
Add the rest of the oil, flour and chili powder, cook for 2 minutes on 100 at speed 1
Add can of tomato, water, cumin cook for 20 minutes on 100 on speed 1. Season with salt and cayenne pepper (if using) then blitz until smooth.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Choc Chip Cookies
- Penny’s protein packed choc chip cookies
- Hillbilly's Special Non Fried Rice
- Raspberry tartlets
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Healthy Banana Flapjacks
- Gluten Free Buttercake
- 60 minute lunch rolls
- Date and Walnut Roll
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Orange, cacao and poppy seed bliss balls
- Steamed Port Dumplings