- 2 --- red capsicums
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Stock ECB
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 cup Pine nuts, Optional (will make creamy consistency)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp Dried chilli, Adjust to preference
- 8 --- fresh basil leaves
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cut capsicum into quarters and roast shinny side up until skin starts to bubble and small burn patches appear (no larger than a 5 cent piece)
Cook 3 min/Varoma temp/speed 1
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl 2min/speed 9
Place left over sauce into an ice cube tray and freeze to save as ready to use sauce
Inspired by //thevegan8.com/2014/03/04/creamy-red-pepper-sauce-with-fresh-basil/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Braised Chicken
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Pumpkin Soup
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Curried Cream of Vegetable Soup
- Creamy curried sausages