- 250 grams Mixed berries of choice, can be fresh or frozen (thawed partially)
- 2 tbsp Raw Honey
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
1. Place all ingredients in TM bowl and process for 5 seconds, speed 4 (or chop to your preferred consistency).
2. Place in a clean jar and refrigerate overnight so that jam can set (chia seeds become sticky and hold jam together).
Jam will only keep in the fridge for a few days. Can be frozen.
Thanks to my customer Sharryn for sharing this recipe with me. It is delicious and is a healthier alternative to conventional jams that are loaded with sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Warmly Spiced Pumpkin Dip
- PIMPs Apple Sauce
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo