- 250 grams Mixed berries of choice, can be fresh or frozen (thawed partially)
- 2 tbsp Raw Honey
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
1. Place all ingredients in TM bowl and process for 5 seconds, speed 4 (or chop to your preferred consistency).
2. Place in a clean jar and refrigerate overnight so that jam can set (chia seeds become sticky and hold jam together).
Jam will only keep in the fridge for a few days. Can be frozen.
Thanks to my customer Sharryn for sharing this recipe with me. It is delicious and is a healthier alternative to conventional jams that are loaded with sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lisa & Walid’s Hummus
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Mango Jam
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Caesar Salad dressing
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Grapefruit Orange Chia Marmalade
- Coconut and Cashew Butter