- 250 grams Mixed berries of choice, can be fresh or frozen (thawed partially)
- 2 tbsp Raw Honey
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
1. Place all ingredients in TM bowl and process for 5 seconds, speed 4 (or chop to your preferred consistency).
2. Place in a clean jar and refrigerate overnight so that jam can set (chia seeds become sticky and hold jam together).
Jam will only keep in the fridge for a few days. Can be frozen.
Thanks to my customer Sharryn for sharing this recipe with me. It is delicious and is a healthier alternative to conventional jams that are loaded with sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Guilt free Hollandaise Sauce
- Apricot jam (made with maple syrup)
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Caramelised onion and beetroot relish
- Capers and Lemon Aioli
- Basil Pesto
- Apple and sage sauce
- Caitys chutney
- Avocado Hummus