- 250 g block cream cheese
- 200 g ricotta
- 125 g unsalted butter
- 70 g sundried tomatoes, chop if lardge
- 75 g lightly toasted pine nuts
- 2 garlic cloves
- 75 g pine nuts
- 75 g rocket, basil, mint, parsley or assorted leaves
- 75 g grated parmesan
- 75 g olive oil
- lemon juice, salt, pepper to taste
- SUN DRIED TOMATO PESTO
- 2 garlic cloves
- 25 g pine nuts
- 200 g sun dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley
- juice 2 Limes
- 1/2 red chilli, seeds removed
8Recipe is created for
To make the pesto, place all ingredients in TM bowl. Set to closed lid position and turbo.
To make sun dried tomato pesto, place all ingredients in TM bowl. Set to closed lid position and turbo.
Allow cream cheese and ricotta to come to room temperature. Place butter in TM bowl 3mins, 50C speed 1. Add cream cheese and blend together 5 secs speed 6. Add ricotta, set to closed lid and turbo.
Line a bowl with glad wrap. Place sun dried tomatoes at base of bowl. Sprinkle with a layer of pine nuts. spread 1/3 cream cheese mixture into bowl. Cover with a thin layer of pesto. Sprinkle with 1/2 of remaining pine nuts. Spread with 1/2 of remaining cream cheese mixture. Cover with a layer of tomato pesto. Sprinkle with remaining pine nuts. Spread with final cheese layer.
Chill for at least 4 hours, preferably over night.
To serve, invert onto a serving platter, remove plastic wrap and serve with crackers.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Turkish haydari (thick yoghurt dip)
- Curried Tuna & Rice
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Cashew Rosemary Crackers
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Wild Rice and Cashew Salad
- Sauerkraut salad
- SAUCE AND MEATBALLS FOR SHEREE
- Chicken Parmi Balls
- Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese (adapted from I Quit Sugar/Sami Bloom)
- Chicken and Chorizo Risotto (Variant)