THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 450 g jar fire-roasted, peeled whole peppers, drained and sliced
- 125 g cream cheese (room temperature)
- 100 g Fetta Cheese, creamy, cubed
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1/4 basil leaf, cup
- basil leaf, extra for garnish
- 1 sheet of Store bought frozen shortcrust pastry or homemade vegan pastry, thawed
- olive oil, enough to brush pastry sheet
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
Place peppers, cream cheese, fetta, garlic and basil leaves in TM bowl. Process on speed 8 for 20 seconds.
Place in a serving bowl and chill for 15 minutes. Top dip with extra basil leaves and serve with sesame and poppy seed squares.
Preheat oven to 210C/190C fan forced. Line two baking trays with baking paper. Brushpastry with oil; sprinkle with seeds. Cut pastry into six equal strips; cut each strip into 6 equal squares. Place on prepared trays. Bake for 8 minutes or until golden.
Red Capsicum Dip
Sesame and poppy seed squares
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Weight Watchers 0 Point Pasta Sauce
- Variation Dukkah
- White Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cookies
- Sour Cream Cakes
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Chelsea Scrolls
- Baked Peanut Cheesecake
- Chocolate, cranberry & pistachio brownies
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Gratin
- Little Cream Cakes
- Pear & Pecan Slice
- Simple Fruit Squares
- Green Bean Salad With Caper Dressing
- Cauliflower Fritters
- Honey Pecan Biscuits