- 1 onion, Peeled and Halved
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- Roast pan juices
- 450 g hot water, approx
- 40 g flour
- 1 heaped tbsp Vegetable stock paste (EDC)
1. Remove roast meat and/or vegies from pan. Add onion & garlic to roast juices in pan and place back in the oven for 10mins at minimum 150degrees.
2. Tip all of the above roast pan contents into your Thermomix bowl. Add flour and vegetable stock paste. Add hot water accordingly to ensure that your ingredients reach the 500g level mark. Cook for 5 minutes / 100 degrees / speed 2.
I always season my roasts with Herbamare salt and find this adds enough saltiness through the roast pan juices. However, you can add salt & pepper to suit your tastes.
You can also double the quantities and adjust the cooking time at step 2 to 9 mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Choc Chip Cookies
- Hillbilly's Special Non Fried Rice
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Gluten Free Buttercake
- 60 minute lunch rolls
- Date and Walnut Roll
- Steamed Port Dumplings
- Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Gluten Free Bread
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf