- 1 onion, Peeled and Halved
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- Roast pan juices
- 450 g hot water, approx
- 40 g flour
- 1 heaped tbsp Vegetable stock paste (EDC)
1. Remove roast meat and/or vegies from pan. Add onion & garlic to roast juices in pan and place back in the oven for 10mins at minimum 150degrees.
2. Tip all of the above roast pan contents into your Thermomix bowl. Add flour and vegetable stock paste. Add hot water accordingly to ensure that your ingredients reach the 500g level mark. Cook for 5 minutes / 100 degrees / speed 2.
I always season my roasts with Herbamare salt and find this adds enough saltiness through the roast pan juices. However, you can add salt & pepper to suit your tastes.
You can also double the quantities and adjust the cooking time at step 2 to 9 mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce
- One jar Speedy Pickled Onions
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Old fashioned pan juice gravy
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Nutella Cookies
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤
- ❤Spinach Cob Dip❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers