- 1 onion, Peeled and Halved
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- Roast pan juices
- 450 g hot water, approx
- 40 g flour
- 1 heaped tbsp Vegetable stock paste (EDC)
1. Remove roast meat and/or vegies from pan. Add onion & garlic to roast juices in pan and place back in the oven for 10mins at minimum 150degrees.
2. Tip all of the above roast pan contents into your Thermomix bowl. Add flour and vegetable stock paste. Add hot water accordingly to ensure that your ingredients reach the 500g level mark. Cook for 5 minutes / 100 degrees / speed 2.
Accessories you need
I always season my roasts with Herbamare salt and find this adds enough saltiness through the roast pan juices. However, you can add salt & pepper to suit your tastes.
You can also double the quantities and adjust the cooking time at step 2 to 9 mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)
- Grandma's Pumpkin Soup
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Macadamia Parmesan
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Tomato Sauce