- 1 onion, Peeled and Halved
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- Roast pan juices
- 450 g hot water, approx
- 40 g flour
- 1 heaped tbsp Vegetable stock paste (EDC)
1. Remove roast meat and/or vegies from pan. Add onion & garlic to roast juices in pan and place back in the oven for 10mins at minimum 150degrees.
2. Tip all of the above roast pan contents into your Thermomix bowl. Add flour and vegetable stock paste. Add hot water accordingly to ensure that your ingredients reach the 500g level mark. Cook for 5 minutes / 100 degrees / speed 2.
I always season my roasts with Herbamare salt and find this adds enough saltiness through the roast pan juices. However, you can add salt & pepper to suit your tastes.
You can also double the quantities and adjust the cooking time at step 2 to 9 mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Annabel Langbein ultimate chocolate cake
- Spinach and ricotta muffins
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- GLUTEN FREE NO ADDED SUGAR PLUM TART
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Keto Scrolls - Mozarella Fat Head Dough
- Variation Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Chicken and veggie potato bake