- 1 large eggplant, Roasted till chared and soft
- 1 large capsicum, Roasted till chared and soft
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled
- 1 small Chilli with or without seeds, optional
Fire/BBQ/Grill eggplant and capsicum till soft and have blackened some of the skin
Let cool and peel skins and deseed the capsicum
Add onion, chilli and garlic to TM Bowl chop 3sec*speed 4
Place eggplant, capsicum, mayonnaise and season with salt and pepper into TM Bowl mix 5-10sec*speed 4
Accessories you need
Spread on toast and serve with avocado under some poached eggs for breakfast
Serve as a dip
Add to pizzas as a base sauce
Spread onto sandwiches for a tasty addition
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- mykidslickthebowl.com Chocolate Hummus
- Low FODMAP Basil Spinach Pesto
- Lilli Pilli Jam
- Salmon Rilletes
- Avocado & Almond Dip
- Mongolian Sauce
- Fennel Pesto
- Cheat's Chilli Con Queso (Mexican Cheese Dip)
- Vegan Brazil Nut & Herb 'Not-Cheese'
- ITALIAN TOMATO SAUCE - PASSATA
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)