- 100 g Shaved palm sugar or dark brown sugar
- 125 g water
- 60 g Tamarind juice
- 1/2 tsp Dried shrimp paste
- 3/4 small red birds eye chillies
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 125 g water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place the water and the shaved palm sugar into mixing bowl and cook 10min/100^C/speed 1.
Add all other ingredients and cook 2min/Varoma/speed 2.
Then cook 5min/120^C/speed 2
Allow to cool for 10 mins.
Puree 15 seconds/speed 5.
Drizzle over cut pieces of fruit or vegetables, toss to coat well and serve immediately.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Green wellness juice
- Banana Bread
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice