- 210 grams raw sugar
- 20 grams water
- 150 grams pure cream
- 150 grams Butter
- 5 pinches sea salt
- .5 vanilla pod seeds
Add all ingredients into the TM bowl and cook 12 minutes VAROMA temperature, SPEED 2. Pour into sterile jars and seal when cold. Caramel will thicken on cooling. If you prefer a thicker caramel, cook for a further 5 minutes.
Substitute half the raw sugar with brown sugar for a richer caramel flavour
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ginger Slice
- Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Risotto
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- PECAN PIE
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- LEEK SAUCE
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate