- 60 g bird's eye chillies, stalks removed
- 20 g garlic cloves
- 20 g fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 stalk Fresh Lemongrass, white part only
- 30 g rice wine vinegar
- 30 g soft palm sugar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- zest of ½ lime
- 30 g lime juice (approx. 1½ limes)
- 1½ tbsp peanut oil
Place chilli, garlic, ginger and lemongrass into mixing bowl and blend 10 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add rice wine vinegar, palm sugar, salt, lime zest and lime juice and blend 10 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add peanut oil and cook 8 min/90°C/speed 1. Allow to cool before transferring into an airtight container and storing in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen