- 2 bacon rashers
- 100 g sun dried tomatoes
- 100g g mushrooms
- 2 pieces spring onion
- 1-2 tsp sambal olek or other chilli paste
- 250 g Philadelphia cream cheese
- 250 g ricotta cheese
- 250 g sour cream
- 1 dash worchester sauce
- 1 tbsp Veg Stock Paste (EDC)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place roughly chopped bacon rashers and spring onion into TM and mix 5 sec - Speed 8
2. Then heat 2 mins - 100 degrees - Speed 2
3. Add All remaining ingredients and mix on Speed 5 for 20 secs.
4. Serve as a dip with crackers or delicous made as a Cob Loaf filling.
Can be used to fill a store Bought Cob Loaf or make it yourself!
Also great served cold on a dip platter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.