- 300 g mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Dash Tabasco Sauce
- 35 g tomato sauce
- 45 g Thick Cream
8Recipe is created for
Insert Butterfly and add all ingredients and whip for 15 seconds on speed 3.
Serving Suggestion – Following the recipe for steaming prawns on this site. Shell prawns, de-vein and allow to cool, leave tails on. Place shredded lettuce or other greens in individual cocktail glasses or bowls (or serve on one large platter). Arrange 4–6 large prawns (or more if using cocktail prawns) per person on the lettuce. Pour Seafood Cocktail Sauce over prawns or place to side in a small dish. Serve with lemon wedges. Great entrée for a hot evening!
Other users also liked...
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng