- 300 g mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Dash Tabasco Sauce
- 35 g tomato sauce
- 45 g Thick Cream
8Recipe is created for
Insert Butterfly and add all ingredients and whip for 15 seconds on speed 3.
Serving Suggestion – Following the recipe for steaming prawns on this site. Shell prawns, de-vein and allow to cool, leave tails on. Place shredded lettuce or other greens in individual cocktail glasses or bowls (or serve on one large platter). Arrange 4–6 large prawns (or more if using cocktail prawns) per person on the lettuce. Pour Seafood Cocktail Sauce over prawns or place to side in a small dish. Serve with lemon wedges. Great entrée for a hot evening!
Other users also liked...
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad
- No-bake ricotta cheesecake - Russell Blaikie
- Summer Italian donuts with passionfruit curd, whipped ricotta, spiced sugar, passionfruit gelato, pistachio and freeze dried raspberry crumble - Dominique Rizzo
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon