- 300 g mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Dash Tabasco Sauce
- 35 g tomato sauce
- 45 g Thick Cream
8Recipe is created for
Insert Butterfly and add all ingredients and whip for 15 seconds on speed 3.
Serving Suggestion – Following the recipe for steaming prawns on this site. Shell prawns, de-vein and allow to cool, leave tails on. Place shredded lettuce or other greens in individual cocktail glasses or bowls (or serve on one large platter). Arrange 4–6 large prawns (or more if using cocktail prawns) per person on the lettuce. Pour Seafood Cocktail Sauce over prawns or place to side in a small dish. Serve with lemon wedges. Great entrée for a hot evening!
Other users also liked...
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab