- 2 slices bread, (I used Dark Rye Loaf)
- 6 pieces shortcut bacon, Diced roughly (2cm)
- 2 tbsp Pesto, (I used Kale &amp;amp; Watercress Pesto)
- 100 grams Fetta, Cubed
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Fry Bacon in a pan until browned
2. Add Bread into the bowl
3. Mix 5 seconds/Speed 8 - check consistency. Repeat this step if you would like finer breadcrumbs.
4. Add all remaining ingredients and mix. 5 seconds/Speed 4
This stuffing could be used in meat dishes, I used mine to stuff hollowed out Butterkin's.
I used Kale & Watercress Pesto for my stuffing. You could use any pesto you like.
See my recipe for an adaptation of Donna Hay's Kale & Watercress Pesto.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Warmly Spiced Pumpkin Dip
- PIMPs Apple Sauce
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo