- 2 slices bread, (I used Dark Rye Loaf)
- 6 pieces shortcut bacon, Diced roughly (2cm)
- 2 tbsp Pesto, (I used Kale &amp;amp; Watercress Pesto)
- 100 grams Fetta, Cubed
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Fry Bacon in a pan until browned
2. Add Bread into the bowl
3. Mix 5 seconds/Speed 8 - check consistency. Repeat this step if you would like finer breadcrumbs.
4. Add all remaining ingredients and mix. 5 seconds/Speed 4
This stuffing could be used in meat dishes, I used mine to stuff hollowed out Butterkin's.
I used Kale & Watercress Pesto for my stuffing. You could use any pesto you like.
See my recipe for an adaptation of Donna Hay's Kale & Watercress Pesto.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Grapefruit Orange Chia Marmalade
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce
- One jar Speedy Pickled Onions
- French bread
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Calzones/Pizza Pockets
- Gluten free bread - soft and flexible
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- No-Mac Chicken Nuggets with Sweet 'N' Sour sauce
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Japanese milk bread
- Spaghetti Polpette