- 200 grams Mediun Potatoes, Cut into quarters
- 3 cloves garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 80 grams olive oil
- 500 grams water
Recipe is created for
1. Add 500g water into the bowl then put in the basket add potatoes in the basket and steam potatoes for 20 minutes, Varoma Speed 4.
2. Take the potatoes out clean bowl. Then add garlic 3 sec speed 4.
3. Add potatoes, water, juice 10 secs speed 9
4.Add oli gradually in a thin steady stream 50 sec speed 3
Goes well with kebabs, battered fish, lamb and lots more
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Pickled Beetroot
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- YOMI (Yogi Milan) Indian Coffee Mix
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Creamy Bacon Thyme Sauce
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Pasta with spicy tomato sauce