- 1 package Philadelphia cream cheese
- 80 grams Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Pecans ( or walnuts or almonds)
- 1/2 cup chives, Can be omitted
- 1 level tablespoon lemon juice
- 185g tin Smoked salmon (or salmon)
- 1 level teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Recipe is created for
- 1. If coating in parsley, chop 7 seconds on speed 7. Set aside
2. Place nuts in bowl, chop 7 seconds, speed 7 and set aside. (You can keep half for coating of desired)
3. Add cheddar cheese, chop 5 seconds, speed 5.
4. Add cream cheese, lemon juice, Salmon, Worcestershire sauce and half the nuts. Mix 15 seconds or till firm.
5. Roll into a ball, coating with half the nuts and chopped parsley.
6. Chill for 30 mins, serve with crackers.
Accessories you need
Can be coated with sesame seeds or any chopped nuts including walnuts or almonds. Can also substitute chives for coriander or parsley.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)