- 1 package Philadelphia cream cheese
- 80 grams Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Pecans ( or walnuts or almonds)
- 1/2 cup chives, Can be omitted
- 1 level tablespoon lemon juice
- 185g tin Smoked salmon (or salmon)
- 1 level teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. If coating in parsley, chop 7 seconds on speed 7. Set aside
2. Place nuts in bowl, chop 7 seconds, speed 7 and set aside. (You can keep half for coating of desired)
3. Add cheddar cheese, chop 5 seconds, speed 5.
4. Add cream cheese, lemon juice, Salmon, Worcestershire sauce and half the nuts. Mix 15 seconds or till firm.
5. Roll into a ball, coating with half the nuts and chopped parsley.
6. Chill for 30 mins, serve with crackers.
Can be coated with sesame seeds or any chopped nuts including walnuts or almonds. Can also substitute chives for coriander or parsley.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Satay Sauce
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Coconut Butter
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Homemade Le Snack
- Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- That Thermo Woman - Small Batch Hollandaise Sauce
- Rich Tomato Sauce
- Tomato and onion relish