- 80 g Butter
- 120 g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 50 g lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 5 g Vanilla Essence/Extract
1. Cream butter and sugar for 3 minutes on speed 5 (scrape down sides half way through).
2. Add eggs one at a time on speed 3. Allow to mix for 15 seconds per egg.
3. Insert butterfly. Add strained juice and essence. Set temp at 80 degrees for 8 1/2 minutes on speed 3.
4. Refrigerate in a clean container/jar - spread should thicken up as it cools down.
Tip: Should keep for up to 2 weeks (if it lasts that long!!).
To clean up: Add water and small amount of washing liquid to bowl. Set to 60 degrees for 3 minutes, speed 3-4. In the last 20 seconds increase speed to 8-10 for a turbo clean. Rinse and dry.
Smooth & Creamy Lemon Butter
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits